Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's So Fluffy!- Despicable Me Unicorn Crochet

As a huge fan of Despicable Me, I practically started crying when I saw that some one could make a fabulous unicorn that looks just like the real one.


This was my second crochet project and I think that I am doing well as a beginner. I first started crocheting on the 27th of March. 


So I was having issues with reading the patterns at first. To be honest, I thought that patterns were somewhat cryptic and impossible to read.


(I am taking no credit for the pattern of this fabulous unicorn) So, I found the pattern on this link: http://radlinccrafts.blogspot.com/2011/08/unicorn-amigurumi-its-just-despicable.html


That is my very first crochet project. The little ice cream cone is based off of the app, Scoops. I just made three separate scoops and sewed them together. (I didn't make the ice cream pattern either) You can find the link to making the ice cream here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=289504.msg3315182#msg3315182

And a big thank you to the creators and thank you for being willing enough to make these lovely patterns! I will be looking forward to making more crafts with crochet!

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow, I will be posting something that is angry.... any thoughts on what it is?

    ReplyDelete